We offer extensive experience in all areas of civil, commercial and corporate laws. Our real life corporate leadership experience enables us to provide our clients with the best results that a practical, creative and business-oriented approach can offer.
We have a dedicated specialized team for every branch of legal practice and we are committed to provide our clients with a first class legal service through highly organized and efficient practice with systematic feedback.
Our firm’s experience is more than 22 years in delivering end-to-end corporate advisory and civil litigation services and it includes but not limited to Company Incorporation(s), liquidation Proceedings, Income Tax [Appeals, Audit & Filing of Annual Returns] Sales Tax, Sindh Sales & Services Tax, Family Laws, Real Estate disputes, Real Estate transfers & Mutations and documentations for transfers locally as well as internationally, Drafting Agreements and MOU’s, Successions & Inheritance, Intellectual Property Rights for the businesses, Cooperative Societies laws, White Collar Crimes [NAB and Anti- Corruption issues] visas and appeals under Unite Kingdom Immigration Laws, everyday assistance for large and medium enterprises for public, private, single member, partnership and sole-proprietorship concern/companies and individuals.
Our Professional Expertise:
We Roshan Zamir & Co, Advocates are step ahead amongst others as we provide a separate and distinct professional legal services for which we have dedicated team of Attorneys| Barristers| Solicitors who are specialized and willing to take the extra step to meet our client’s expectations and hence we are considered by our existing clients as an expert in their legal matters which includes but not limited to:
- Finance and Taxation [Income Tax, Sales Tax, Custom and Excise];
- Annual Income Tax Returns| Audits & Appeals;
- Sindh Sales & Sevices Tax [Monthly & filing(s)];
- Contracts| Agreements| MOU’s| Deeds drafting and vetting legally;
- Expert advisory in financial and taxation matters as per FATF Regulations;
- Family Laws [divorce, khula, child custody, maintenance, recovery of dower and dowry articles];
- Incorporation of companies, Private, Public and listed before [SECP];
- Inheritance and Succession Laws;
- Intellectual Property Rights [Trade Mark, Copy Rights & Patent]
- AOP’s & Joint Ventures;
- Banking and Financial Institutions;
- Trading and Service companies legal issues;
- Labour and Insurance Laws;
- Services on Mergers, Acquisitions and Investments;
- Services for Franchises, Agencies and Distributorships;
- Legal Services in Real Estate disputes;
- Real Estate/Property Sale & Purchase and Investment advices and its legal documentations;
- Legal Facilitation Services of Real Estate Transfer in Pakistan and in United Arab Emirates [UAE];
- Criminal Laws [bails and trials for white-collar crimes];
- Admiralty Laws;
- UK Immigration Appeals and Application; and
- Judicial Reviews before the Appellate Tribunal, UK.
We Roshan Zamir & Co., Advocates professionally and responsibly advise our clients in accordance with the FATF regulations under AML so that our client have the best options to deal with their legal issues and disputes of whatsoever nature.